Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pastel Moments


I am excited to reveal a new greeting card range I have just finished entitled Pastel Moments. These card designs combine a brown kraft paper background with light pastel shades and limited colour palettes. Each design incorporates a message with a colourful themed border. The range consists of three designs; 'good luck in your new home', 'a little note just to say I love you more every day and 'sending lots and lots of love and hugs on your birthday'. Fingers crossed these will prove popular, and if so I will be making more  in this style. I'd love to hear what others think :)


2 comments:

  1. I love your style, so delicate and quirky with amazing typography, they are lovely! definitely keep doing more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! Lovely to hear from you, hope everything is going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete