Tuesday 19 February 2013

A treat for Mum


I have been busy working on lots of lovely new cards especially for Mother's Day (10th March). I have been drawing and painting lots of birds, bees, bears, and most of all, flowers, which are always popular for our lovely mums! Each of my cards are for sale at £5 each (all cards are professionally printed onto 230gsm white card, come embellished with coloured rhinestones and glitter and is packaged with a matching envelope in a clear cellophane bag). Cards are either 5x7 inches or 7x7 inches. They are all handmade with care for that extra special touch. If you'd like one just email me at mail@felicityfrench.co.uk and let me know which one you'd like. 

Please check out my website too as I can make any of my card designs to order :)



  







No comments:

Post a Comment