Sunday 11 September 2011

Witney in Pink

In a couple of weeks I am putting on a window display at St. Andrews Bookshop in Witney for 'Witney in Pink'. Every year all the shops in Witney put on a pink window display to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. This year, Sue from St. Andrew's Bookshop has kindly offered me her window for two weeks to sell my homemade wares :) And 10% of everything I sell will go to charity. I am super excited about this so I have spent the last few weeks busily crafting away. Some of the goods I will be selling include bookmarks, gift tags, candles, recipe cards, greetings cards, activity sheets, my Owl Magazines and trinket boxes as well as a few other bits. 

These are some illustrations of Witney I have recently done which I am going to put on Greeting Cards and also sell as prints.






No comments:

Post a Comment