Thursday 4 August 2011

Brink Show July 2011

These are some pictures from Brink, our degree show held at the Old Truman Brewery in Brink lane, London. We had a huge space which we also shared with the Fine Art and Architecture courses, also from AUCB. We spent two days building a huge structure in the space, followed by painting the walls, constructing plinths and then hanging the work. As you can see, I had a rather nice display cabinet for my work which was right by the entrance. I also had my lovely handmade plinth which I put a magazine and some colouring pencils on. The private view was fantastic, the show was buzzing, and much of my family turned up as a surprise! The show lasted 4 days so it was great to have that time in London, exhibiting in such a fab space.

No comments:

Post a Comment