Tuesday 11 June 2013

My illustrations in Advocate's Mag!

Advocate art is the illustration agency that represents me, working on my behalf to sell my greeting card illustrations. They have just released their Summer edition of MaG, a catalogue/trend book showcasing collections of artwork and current trends; helping to give us artists even more exposure. I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a copy, and have spent the last hour or so thumbing through all the amazing artwork. It really is fantastic, an excellent way to show off our work. I am so chuffed to see that quite a few of my illustrations have been included alongside so many well-established and amazing illustrators. I am especially excited to see my delicate Christmas watercolours included on the 'Sophisticated Watercolour' page. Thank you Advocate. I have taken lots of photos so check out the MaG and my designs in the pictures below!

 MaG Spring/Summer edition, Issue 2

 Sophisticated Watercolour - Christmas wreath and botanical illustrations

 Sophisticated Watercolour - Christmas wreath and botanical illustrations

 Contemporary Christmas - Christmas penguins

 Female - Birthday swallows

 Occasions - Get well soon hot water bottle

 Fine Art - Looks like it's going to be another fine day

 Fine art - Looks like it's going to be another fine day

 Image Search - Valentine's bears

Image Search - Valentine's bears

No comments:

Post a Comment