Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas cards for sale!

So, it has been a while since I have posted on here, mainly because I have been so busy working on a number of things . . . 

One . .  finally getting my new website up and running - it has been a lot of hard work but I'm really pleased with the outome. You can see my greeting cards, children's book illustration, book design and paintings on there. Thank you to John for all his hard work helping me put it together! You can check it out by clicking here.

Two . . .  I have recently signed with Advocate art illustration agency so I have been working very hard on my portfolio and creating lots of new greeting card designs. I have only been with them for a couple of months and have already sold my first design!! Very exciting :)

Three . . . I got given an awesome printer as an early christmas present from my folks which means I can print greeting cards and prints till they come out of my ears! The print quality is excellent and with a bit of bejazzling with glitter and embellishments they look fab! After many requests this means I can finally sell my cards! I have spent all weekend working on my first two orders for christmas!

All of the designs on my website are for sale - and as they are printed to order you can choose any combination and quantity of cards :) Just click here to visit my website and choose designs . . . then email me at mail@felicityfrench.co.uk.










No comments:

Post a Comment