Sunday 30 October 2011

Book update!

I thought it was time for an update on how the book and digital archive of my grandpa's work is coming along. All four photo albums are now scanned, and in total there are over 600 photos! I am now going through the process of resizing, rotating and retouching them on Photoshop before adding them to the spreadsheet I made. The spreadsheet includes descriptions of the pieces, the date they were made/restored, any extra information on the work and photographs of the items. Below are screen shots of the spreadsheet so you can see how I am doing it. I have completed the first two Albums and am half way through the third, this album has nearly 300 photos so it is taking a while! Once it is done I will have made a full and comprehensive digital archive of his work. Then it's just the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment