Wednesday 28 September 2011

Witney in Pink - All set up

Last weekend I went back to lovely Oxfordshire to set up my window display full of all my homemade products! Sue from St Andrew's Bookshop in Witney was very kind and offered me her window for two weeks whilst 'Witney in Pink' is running. Every year all the shops in Witney put on a pink window display in aid of breast cancer awareness. 10% of everything I sell will go to Cancer Research UK.

I had a great time arranging all my goods with my sister's help. I think it looks great, and I am super excited to know that I have already sold some things.

Products I am selling include: Greeting Cards, Framed prints of Witney, Sketchpads, Notepads, Jewellery, Candles, Gift Tags, Bookmarks, Trinket boxes, Recipe cards, Activity Packs, Owl Magazines, Picture Frames, Memo Boards, Pink Sugar, Colouring posters and Coloured Pencils.







No comments:

Post a Comment