Wednesday 24 August 2011

Book commission

I am very excited as I have been commissioned to put together a book documenting my Grandfathers work. He was a very talented cabinet maker, and currently all his work is kept in photo albums. There are hundreds of photos so I have been asked to document and arrange them into a coffee table book. It is great project as it I get to learn all about my grandfathers work as well get my teeth stuck into a fab project. Below are a couple of pieces of his work. I will update my blog with progress as I go . . .





2 comments:

  1. Ooo how exciting!! I lay out books for my job...i quite like the process of putting stuff together like that. Good luck.
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for your comment, I am really enjoying it so far, where do you work? That sounds like a fab job :)
    Fliss

    ReplyDelete