Friday 18 February 2011

Inspiration for Major Project

The last time I went home for the weekend I found all my old books of word searches and puzzles that I had made when I was a child. I used to make these all the time and tried to make my brothers and sister do them! I think this has been the main catalyst for the project as I realised then, how much I enjoy making things for other peoples to do. As well as this I have been looking at Anorak magazine; I love the variety of illustrators they use to create it, as well as the content, colouring and the page layouts. I also found a book that I absolutely loved when I was a child (Simple things to make and do); I think I must have made everything in it. I still look through it all the time and it has given me so many ideas for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment